TheCoronaVirus Android App built using React-Native ⚛️ in Just A Day 🤯
A simple and easy-to-use android app to track covid-19 cases.
So, I was observing the chaos created by the covid-19 pandemic and thought to do something to help the community. Fortunately, I came across React-Native, an amazing technology to create cross-platform mobile apps. I went through its documentation and being from React.js background I quickly grasped the basic concepts and decided to build an app for covid-19 using React Native
Finally, After going through react native's documentation and navigating through some problems during builds, I was able to build this in a day. Yes, just a day and I launched it. ⚡️
As soon as I launched it, I received immense support from my friends, colleagues, and community. ❤️ They were happy to use this app for tracking covid-19 cases, getting help, accessing resources, etc.
Here's what the app offers.
- You can track the statistics in real-time. ⏱
- Sort the data by states and dates like today, or yesterday. 📆
- Even there’s a self-assessment helper for COVID-19. 🩺
- Other important things like which helpline number to call in case of emergency. 🆘
- Also, I’ve provided the WhatsApp support number too. 💬
And!!! The best part is I've made it open source. 🌼